January 22, 2017 1:54AM
If you have wondered how you can live without your car, it's easy! Riders Club of America takes the worry out of driving so you can enjoy getting where you need to go, when you need to be there.
Wondering how to care for others when they live far away? Riders Club of America can provide safe, effective transport for your loved ones even when your schedule does not allow you to drive for them. Come join our team, and enjoy peace of mind.
LOW PRICE RIDES
- Low cost Annual fee makes you a member!
- Rides per destination up to 75% less than local taxi service.
- If you live at an associated Care Facility, your annual fee may be covered.
- Pre-paid ride means you don't have to struggle with your wallet at each destination.
- Door-to-door service means you can wait in the comfort of your home until the driver arrives.
- Personalized service means you get to each destination without multiple stops along the way.
- Tell us where you need to go or what you need to do and we will help you find the most direct route to complete all of your tasks.
Hills Bank, in partnership with Riders Club of America, has offered to help with the cost of riders traveling to any of their locations in the Cedar Rapids Metropolitan area. Contact the office for more details at 365-1511.
Hy-Vee Inc., owner of local Hy-Vee and Hy-Vee Drugstores, has extended their partnership agreement with Riders Club of America indefinitely. According to Jeff Hubler, Mt Vernon Road Hy-Vee Store Director, “It’s the right thing to do. Hy-Vee prides itself on helping the communities we serve”. For more details call 365-1511.
Do you have good items to donate to a good cause? Riders Club of America now has an account at Stuff Etc! Bring in your items in salable condition to any Stuff Etc. location and tell them our non-profit number, #15491. As a special benefit to non-profits, 50% of the proceeds return to Riders Club. Call the office for more details at 319.365.1511.